Friday 13 June 2014

after the storm

It was such a lovely day today after the storm! We had part of a fence fall down, and next-door-neighbours huge, beautiful Liquid Amber tree fell down on top of my car! No serious damage thank goodness. This afternoon I took my finished quilt top along with camera and wandered around our garden. It's all a bit wild & overgrown, last of the autumn leaves to crunch thru', and plenty of dappled sunlight!
Here's a few Friday photos ...    





and my favourite pic of the day...




a bit more # 10
no more sewing now for me...
off to Melbourne next week for a few days treat
{celebrating a significant birthday!}

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! - Dr. Seuss



2 comments:

Karyn said...

Happy birthday! Have a great trip to Melbourne.

Megan said...

Lovely pics Linda. Have a great time in Melbourne - happy birthday :-)