Sunday 4 December 2016

taking a break


It's beginning to look a little bit like Christmas around here!


... and just 21 sleeps to go!


...digging out all the usual old Xmas decor bits & pieces!


... tea lights & candles for that subtle sparkle






... the beginnings of a little festive vignette on the dresser,
I love adding to it daily between now and the 'big day'





... just waiting now for Olive & Evie to come and help me decorate the tree




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

... taking a little break from blogging
... be back next year with lots more colour!   


11 comments:

Nancy said...

Festive, indeed, Linda! I wish my decorations were so far in progress. I'm just beginning. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Merry Christmas Linda, have a fabulous break, relax and enjoy the festive season. See you in 2017.

Kate said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Linda! See you in 2017.

Karyn said...

Have a lovely Christmas. I have Aunt Bet's Quilt on my holiday making list after seeing yours (-:

Kaja said...

Very Christmassy (and a reminder that I need to get my skates on). Have a wonderful Christmas break - see you on the other side.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Wishing you a very merry Christmas, and a wonderful rejuvenating break.

Raewyn said...

Wishing you a Fabulous Christmas and festive season, Linda!!

Heather said...

You have some lovely unique pieces to decorate with.

Mystic Quilter said...

Your decorations around your home are beautifully festive! I shall miss your posts Linda but look forward to seeing you back in the New Year. Have a very, very Happy Christmas!!

pandchintz said...

Have a lovely Christmas, Linda. See you on the other side!